FURUNO Danmark is strengthening its Service Coordination Team responsible for delivering service coordination to partners and ship owners worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced service coordinator, to interact with selected partners and ship owners. It is the service coordinators responsibility to ensure that all Service jobs are handled professionally, timely and according to FURUNO standards. Our new service coordinator will be part of a strong team of service coordinators, within the Technical Service and Support organization, which currently consists of more than 20 employees across 2 primary locations in Denmark, Hvidovre and Esbjerg.
You will be responsible for the handling of all aspects of the service coordination job from reviewing the service request to creating the final invoice. Your main objective is to ensure a smooth process and professional coordination of service between select partners, FURUNO staff and our customers – and be part of the future success - of our Service offerings to the maritime industry.
This position will be reporting to the Manager of Technical Service and Support, and will be placed in Hvidovre, Denmark.
A proven track record, within the following areas.
We are keen to receive applications from candidates, who have proven top achievements within installation and/or service coordination in the maritime industry, within the following areas:
- Coordination of service jobs domestic and internationally
- Administrative tasks linked to Service coordination and post-processing of service orders, including invoicing routines
- Ability to establish and maintain strong customer relations
- Detailed time schedule planning, coordination and follow-up
- Process oriented, and the ability to focus on both details and the main objective
Quality assurance, post-processing tasks and invoice routines
- Ability to handle and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Utilize your mandate to take responsibility, also under pressure
Education and Experience.
There are several ways of qualifying to this position, most importantly, you need to be able to balance between handling incoming service requests, initiate new service jobs, follow-up and coordinate with several stakeholders – always getting the job done, without losing track of important details.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have a relevant technical degree, project manager or equivalent
- Have experience within the maritime industry is required. Preferably from organizations such as ship owners, shipyards, ships electronic manufacturers or ships electronic equipment installers.
- Have experience working with financial systems
- Have experience with service coordination and deliveries to the maritime industry
- International experiences within the maritime industry, is desirable
- Are fluent spoken and written Danish and English
A challenging position in a small and professional team, with the possibility to be part of a journey to improve and optimize our Service to our customers and partners worldwide. We have a professional informal working environment although dynamic and hectic at times. Career opportunities and personal development is a natural part of our company culture.
Want to know more
For further information about the position please contact Manager of Technical Service and Support, Henrik Mertz by mail: hem@.
Please send your application and CV to the department manager Henrik Mertz, by mail: hem@
Deadline for your application is Friday, February 15, 2019.
We want the position filled as soon as possible, therefore we process the applications continuously and invite relevant candidates in for an interview.