The new high frequency sonar FSV-75 BB is an incredibly good tool for detecting plankton and smaller fish schools as well as fish species without swim bladder as mackerel. FSV-75BB is also very useful in difficult conditions such as currents, temperature changes or under mixed fresh and brine conditions. With a frequency of 180 kHz and a new advanced signal processor, the FSV-75BB provides 25% longer range and a noise-free image with razor-sharp markings of fishing schools fishing nets.
FSV-75 BB High Frequency Black-Box sonar offers:
- Noise-free image with sharp and detailed presentation of echoes from 50 to 2000 m
- High resolution
- Detection of plankton and small fish schools - showing a clear difference between fish and bait
- Very fast sweep of 180 degrees in just 8 seconds.
- Tilt from 0 to 90 degrees
- Narrow vertical beam width of only 6 degrees
- 10 user programs for optimization in various types of fishing
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Automatic tracking of fishing schools
- A Standard PC mouse can be connected
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) video output
Power supply: Transmitter-receiver unit: 230 V AC
Processor unit: 12-24 V DC
Base Equipment Unit: 220 V AC, 3 phases.
With a frequency of 180 kHz and a new advanced signal processor, the FSV-75BB provides 25% longer range and a noise-free image with razor-sharp markings of fishing schools fishing nets.
With the FSV-75BB you can observe a unique good difference between bottom and fish, close to the bottom and clear markings of, for example, fast-swimming fish near the surface (quite eminent for tuna) such as mackerel standing close to the bottom.
New technology ensures a sharp sonar beam width minimum side lobes.
Lower frequency sonars do not have the same range of nuance and detail - in many cases bottom and fish near the bottom cannot be separated!
The depth of the fishing school and the distance from the bottom is accurately calculated and a color and identity scale shows how close the fish are to the bottom.
FSV-75 BB also allows the skipper to compare the biomass / concentration of fish bodies in two selectable different windows / areas.
10 user programs are available for optimizing the sonar image during different fishing conditions.
3D presentation will later be offered as an option to FSV-75BB.
The FSV-75BB replaces our previous sonar models CSH-73 and CSH-70.
Replacement of the above models is very simple, as the new