AIS Class B Transciver SOTDMA – Be seen with increased visibility!
5 Watt radiated transmission power, faster transmission rates and SOTDMA technologies – all this benefits contains the new easyTRX3, the new AIS Class B generation from Weatherdock.
The rigid and waterproof housing of the easyTRX3 has up to date plug connectivity for NMEA2000, 3*NMEA0183 as well as USB.
The Class B transceiver can easily configured at home because power supply is given via USB when connected to the PC. It is the same with the internal storage: no external power supply for read out the data.
The easyTRX3 is working with SOTDMA technologies. This means that the device scans for used time slots and will reserve available slots for own transmission. Other AIS Class B units are informed that this slot will be used also for next transmission as well. In correlation with the increased radiated transmission power of 5 Watt and the subject to speed transmission rate, the new easyTRX3 will increase your navigational work and your safety board – to see and to be even better seen – what else do you need?
- AIS Class B SOTDMA
- 5 Watt radiated power
- Higher transmission rates (subject to speed) •Rigid and waterproof housing
- Configuration with USB power supply possible
- Internal storage; read-out with USB power supply possible
- Integrated VHF splitter
- Intregrated GPS antenna and receiver
- CPA-Alarm & Anchor-Alarm
With the easyTRX3-Manager app, all settings of the easyTRX3 can be easily and conveniently made via a smartphone or tablet.
- Definition of static data (MMSI, name, call sign and type of ship)
- Configuration of the interfaces (USB, NMEA0183, NMEA2000)
- Anchor and CPA alarm can be switched on and off
- 1 channel VHF transponder
- 2 channel VHF receiver for 161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz AIS frequencies
- Multi-channel GPS receiver •Channel sensitivity: ≤ -112 dBm
- GPS antenna connector
- Installation below deck •Operating temperature: -10 °C – + 55 °C
- NMEA telegram type: VDM •Transmitting power: 5 watts / 1 watt
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 180mm x 120mm x 50mm •Weight: approx. 700 grams