FURUNO’s NavPilot is a revolutionary autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, and plays the ultimate role in course-keeping capability. NavPilot dynamically adjusts essential parameters during navigation, such as vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather and more. These parameters are stored in system memory and continuously optimized to make the NavPilot more versatile.
- CAN bus interface offers simple network with NavNet 3D and FI-50 Instrument series
- Simplified activation set-up by on-screen wizard
- Simple one-touch mode selection enables flexible steering and course control
- Perfect for inboard or outboard power boats and sail boats
- CAN bus interface allows devices to be incorporated into a NMEA2000 network
- NMEA0183 interface available
- Perfect cosmetic match with NavNet 3D and FI-50 Instrument series