- 2 licenses for the same boat per serial
- 1 Wide or 1 mega-wide map
- Standard satellite images
Valid for all vector charts:
- Chart Colors may be set for S52, standard or sunlight (high contrast)
- Chart Icons may be International (as in the paper maps) or S52 (standard designed for electronic charts)
- Information layers may be toggled on and off, depth curves may be changed and so on.
- Weather module
- Free weather data via direct connection to the Internet or via email.
- AIS / ARPA module (may also show online AIS from marinetraffic)
- Tides database
- Tracks and waypoints
- Import / Export
- Import photos (with geo ref from GPS or track)
- Import marks, routes and logbook
- Export marks, routes and logbook
- Supports GPX, KML and CSV (SD card NN3D)
- User settings may be saved in separate files which are converted to startup shortcuts.
- Each user may preserve/restore own settings
- All settings may be restored quickly
- Routing Module
- High Resolution Satellite Images
- High Resolution flow data
Write to FURUNO or contact your local MaxSea dealer for more information