MaxSea TZ Plot may be purchased as a single license, or as a 2.nd license (at half price) if you already own a PRO MaxSea system. This may be a Plot, Commander, Explorer, NavNet eller X7 (version 12 or earlier).
- 1 license per serial
- 1 Wide chart
- Standard satellite images
Valid for all vector charts:
- Chart Colors may be set for S52, standard or sunlight (high contrast)
- Chart Icons may be International (as in the paper maps) or S52 (standard designed for electronic charts)
- Information layers may be toggled on and off, depth curves may be changed and so on.
See demo on YouTube
- Weather module
- Free weather data via direct connection to the Internet or via email.
- AIS / ARPA module (may also show online AIS from marinetraffic)
- Tides database
- Tracks and waypoints
- Import / Export
- Import photos (with geo ref from GPS or track)
- Import marks, routes and logbook
- Export marks, routes and logbook
- Supports GPX, KML and CSV (SD card NN3D)
- User settings may be saved in separate files which are converted to startup shortcuts.
- Each user may preserve/restore own settings
- All settings may be restored quickly
- NN3D and FAR-2117 module (full radar overlay and remote control).
- Data layer management
- Importing PTF and 3D data from version 12 (.xyz or .ptz)
- Importing Olex (depth database export).
- PBG module - updates the depth database by means of your own echosounder. New design of the 3D database allows very large amounts of data.
- High resolution satellite images
- High resolution currents
Write to FURUNO or contact your local MaxSea dealer for more information