New compact and userfriendly GPS
GP-39 is the replacement for the legendary GP-32, which is one of the most widely used GPS receivers ever. The GP-39 comes with a number of smart features, which are both user friendly and easy to read on the powerful crystal color screen.
- 4,2” color display with 10.000 waypoints, 3.000 track points and 100 routes.
- Improved precision with EGNOS (European Geostationary Navigation Overlay System).
- Share and display positions on fish finder, sonar, radar etc. with NMEA0183.
- USB interface, for routes and waypoints.
- Compact external antenna with 10 meter cable.
- Flushmount og bracketmouting (brackets included)
- Build in 12-bands reciever.
Replacement of GP-32 with GP-39
The new GP-39 is designed to fit GP-32. Cut-out, cables, antenna etc. are all identical, so a replacement can be done in a few minutes. Note that this is only the case if you use one connection of the GP-32 (which has two - while GP-39 only has one).