Automatic activation by contact with water.
easyRESCUE are available in variants with build-in 'water-activation-function', meaning that if a person falls overvboard, the transmitter will activated automatically. This can be a great advantage if a person is knocked unconscious or if the cold water makes manual activation difficult.
What do I need?
Onboard own ship: An AIS reciever or transciever connected to a GPS chartplotter or a PC with navigational software. With easyRESCUE in a lifejacket or in a liferaft you have a great advantage. For easy manual activation you just need to push the plastic lid aside, unfold the antenna and press the "ON" key.
For regular testing a simple button gives indication of the GPS and battery status.
- BSH approved
- Transmittion power: 2W
- Range at sealevel: 3-5 nm / 5-10nm with the antenna 1 m above the surface (depending on wavehight)
- Build GPS - among the fastet on the market.
- Waterproof IP 68
- Operatng temperature: -20° C til 65 ° C
- L128 mm, W: 76 mm, H: 32 mm - weight 350 g
- Battery lifetime 4 years (no use, except periodical test)
- Service interval - after use or after 4 years.
- AIS Class B S.A.R transmitter
- 96 h transmissiontime after activation
- Simpel selftest for status of GPS and battery
- Long battery stdby time
- Compact size.