Professional Man Over Board device incorporating both AIS and 121.5MHz homing beacon.
- AIS transmissions for position plotting
- 121.5MHz transmission for homing121.5MHz transmission for homing
- Designed for automatic activation in life jacket or immersion suit
- Simple to fit
- 12 hours transmission
- 66 channel GPS for fast accurate positioning
- 2 year warranty
- Five year battery life
- M100X ATEX and IECEx Zone 2
The M100 and M100X MSLD (Maritime Survivor Locating Device) from Ocean Signal has been designed to meet the needs of the professional marine market and its offshore workers. The M100 and M100X can be fitted to a life jacket and will automatically activate on inflation of the jacket. Once activated the M100 and M100X will transmit an alert to all AIS receivers and AIS enabled plotters in the vicinity.
The M100 and M100X also transmit a 121.5 MHz homing signal in addition to the AIS. The integrated 66 channel GPS ensures a position update is provided every minute via AIS. The M100X is designed to meet the European ATEX directive and IECEx approval for use in zone 2 explosive atmospheres.