Meeting the demands of both commercial mariners and recreational boaters, the McMurdo E5 EPIRB heralds the arrival of the latest generation in EPIRB technology.
E5 EPIRB is a 406 MHz EPIRB designed to operate with the COSPAS-SARSAT international search and rescue system. Contained within a float free Auto-Housing this unit is designed to meet SOLAS requirements.
- Non hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
- Auto-Housing meeting SOLAS requirements
- High brightness LED flashing locator lights
- Comprehensive diagnostic and self-test facilities
- Once activated, will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours
- 5 year warranty
- 5 year battery life